Munich, 17 and 18 February 2016
The DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 Forum is a private event held on behalf of and by opinion leaders in the area of infrastructure finance from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (the “DACH” countries) and beyond.
Contrary to most other events on the topic of infrastructure, the DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 is reserved for a limited, exclusive circle of guests consisting of established market players and opinion leaders.
The seniority and the high caliber of the participants combined with an open and dialogue-based event format will enable relationships to be established or cemented in an exclusive environment. The setting and the atmosphere of the forum facilitate a constructive exchange on the latest and most innovative topics relating to infrastructure investments. The innovative and intimate character of the forum allows a direct dialogue to be held between decision-makers at investor level, leading infrastructure asset managers, project developers, infrastructure firms and other important players in infrastructure markets.
The small scale of the private event – the forum is restricted to 50 participants – is ideal for discussing market changes and investment opportunities at top level.
Key topics and objectives of the DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016:
- Forum for project developers, infrastructure firms and institutional investors.
- The current investment opportunities and risks in the (social) infrastructure asset class.
- A longer term outlook for institutional infrastructure investors until 2020 and beyond.
- An analysis of promising investments in infrastructure debt capital.
- Forum of the titans and rising stars among the asset managers
ICF deliberately keeps the agenda open and flexible until shortly before the forum begins so that proposals and requests of participants can be included.
You can find the agenda for download here.
- 1 day
- 4 panel discussions
- 1 facilitator and 4 participants per panel
- 40-minute panel presentations and discussion, then 15 minutes opportunity for questions, discussion and elaboration
- In addition, the small and exclusive framework permits the four key topics to be discussed at four high tables during the breaks
The DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 Forum is a private meeting of the opinion leaders of leading market players where the challenges and opportunities of the infrastructure investment landscape will be discussed. In addition, the event format will offer an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and knowledge with opinion leaders and establish valuable business contacts at top level.
The forum will begin on 17 February 2016 at 7 p.m. with an informal “networking dinner” at the conference hotel. The main event DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 begins on 18 February 2016 at 9.30 am. The event will end in the afternoon at around 4.30 p.m. with “Bavarian tapas” being served at a get-together in a relaxing atmosphere.
The contents of the forum will be imparted and discussed in a clear and barrier-free panel format whereby the focus will be placed on ensuring the proximity of participants to speakers and a direct exchange between speakers and the participants wishing to engage in discussions.
“An intimate event deliberately kept on a small scale with an outstanding mixture of exceptional and pioneering participants that enables in-depth and individual discussions as well as an exchange of experience about key issues.”
The DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 Forum is thus a unique platform for infrastructure investors, prominent asset managers and owners of infrastructure facilities located in the DACH countries in order to:
- make contact and cement relationships with participants in informal, friendly surroundings,
- hear the opinions and assessments of leading decision-makers of important investors from the DACH countries, of prominent asset managers, developers and owners of infrastructure projects and a selection of experts from related areas,
- be a part of the most prestigious and relevant infrastructure event in German-speaking countries (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
The DACH INFRASTRUCTURE OPEN SPACE 2016 Forum is THE most significant event for all participants on the topic of infrastructure in the DACH region.
From the perspective of asset managers and experts:
- Position and represent your firm in front of the most important institutional investors in the DACH universe.
From the perspective of investors:
- Find out at first hand from top-level market players and colleagues from other institutional investors what the challenges are and what strategies are adopted to successfully invest in the infrastructure segment.
- Participants will have the opportunity to make new contacts and exchange ideas and information in an atmosphere of confidentiality.
- You will meet important market players from the areas of asset management, project development and infrastructure firms.
From the perspective of project developers and infrastructure firms:
- Make contact with key investors in the DACH region with a view to establishing new business relations.
1st DACH Infrastructure
Open Space 2016
Date: 17 and 18 February 2016
Venue: Munich, Germany
Sponsors & Participants