Frankfurt, 04 April 2019
Catalysing and scaling the market, right.
The Sustainable Investor Summit DACH is the meeting place for the region’s investors and the world’s leading managers in sustainable and specifically impact investment.
With a focus on institutional and market-rate offerings, the conference and exhibition are designed to help the ecosystem to collaborate, innovate and importantly allocate to sustainable & impact strategies.
Taking place on the 4th April in Frankfurt, the Sustainable Investor Summit DACH has focused content for both private and public strategies, with curated participants from allocators, innovators, and global leaders. Hosted by IC ICF with backers including BAI and our advisory committee.
We believe finance can be a force for good. Join us.
Sustainable and specifically impact investing, the investment strategy that intends to deliver a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return, is swiftly gathering pace globally. Product offerings are expanding, and there is a role for all types of capital across the risk-return spectrum.
The event aims to deliver measurable impact on the DACH market’s development:
- Drive investment at scale: connecting DACH Investors with the world’s leading sustainable & impact managers
- Exchange know-how: building your thought leadership, bringing best-in-class practices to and from the DACH market
- Share the latest research and principles from leading associations and academia.
- Network in community of managers and investors who’s values and return requirements align.
- Help Catalyse and scale the market, right
- Investors: Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Endowments & Foundations, Family Offices, Philanthropy Groups, Wealth Management and HNWI
- Managers: private equity, debt & infrastructure, impact or sustainability focused & generalist
- Banking: listed product providers, intermediaries & advisory
- Government: regulatory, advisory & ministerial staff
- Associations: networks and advocate groups across impact & sustainability and broader finance
- And more… if you are interested in the market and its participants please reach out
Alexander Bode, Partner, BB Alternatives
Ingo Marten, Managing Partner, Stafford Infrastructure
Frank Dornseifer, Managing Director, BAI
Barbara Scheck, Professor, Munich Business School
Hans-Peter Dohr, Managing Partner, ICA
Designed to help catalyse and scale the DACH market, the agenda is designed with investors in mind.
- From negative screening, positive screening to sustainable investing where impact sits
- Successes so far and obstacles to development of impact investment ecosystem in the DACH region
- Myth busting in impact investment: evolutions in products and returns
- Utilisation of the Sustainable Development Goals as an investment framework
- Institutional allocations models and successes: who is succeeding where and why
- Improving deal flow and the ability to invest at scale
- Metrics and management: Develop better reporting of non-financial outcomes and how measurement delivers value in portfolio business
- Moving listed strategies from passive SRI to active impact
- Considerations when developing a sustainable and impact investment fund
For 2019 we also have impact focus themes on Plastics, Forestry and Gender investment strategies.
Interested in speaking or proposing a topic? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainable Investor Summit DACH
Date: 04 April 2019
Venue: Jumeriah Frankfurt, Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz 2, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel: +49 89 1250 180 10