Frankfurt, 15 March 2018
Interest in ESG, SRI and impact investing is exploding. Not long ago, interested investors had very few places to go to learn about sustainable investing and how to invest for sustainability. As more and more investors are seeking to integrate sustainability into their investment decisions they are looking for products with sustainable characteristics and the need for strong and experienced fund managers continues to increase.
The whole market place, consisting of willing investors, able intermediaries, mission-driven enterprises and projects seeking capital, and last, but not least policy makers, need a more thorough understanding of the drivers of the global impact investment and finance market.
The SUSTAINABILITY FORUM 2018 is a private event held on behalf of and by opinion leaders in the area of impact investing and finance from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (the “DACH” countries) and beyond.
The seniority and the high calibre of the participants combined with an open and dialogue-based event format will enable relationships to be established or cemented in an exclusive environment. The setting and atmosphere of the forum facilitates a constructive exchange on the latest and most innovative topics relating to impact investments and finance. The innovative and intimate character of the forum allows a direct dialogue to be held between decision-makers at investor level, leading impact asset managers, professional advisors and other important players in impact investing and finance.
The small scale of the private event, the forum is restricted to 50 participants, is ideal for discussing market changes and investment opportunities among peers and experts at top level.
Gain and increase your knowledge
Whether you are interested to explore opportunities or are an experienced impact investor or financier, the Sustainability Forum presents a perfect opportunity to hear industry experts share advice and insights and build your knowledge on leading approaches to investing, investment strategies, governance best practices, and products.
The convening allows to dispel the myth of the low return environment, as impact investing is not charity.
One of the main purposes of attending the Sustainability Forum is to collect advice on ways your business can improve.
Build your network
The Forum presents the opportunity for attendees to interact with other professionals and experts and to address key issues and clear any doubts they have regarding the concerned topics. It is the right platform to meet with peers from the industry and to identify potential business partners, clients, advisors, investors and co-investors.
Academic Institutions, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Endowments & Foundations, Family Offices, Philanthropy Groups, HNWI, Mutual Funds, Financial Advisors, Banks, Consultants at the following levels:
- Investment Officers
- Executive Officers
- Corporate Governance & Risk Officers
- Managing Directors
- Portfolio Managers
Topics discussed at the Sustainability Forum 2018:
- Definition, understanding and classification of the main terminologies of sustainable investing, such as SRI, ESG and Impact Investing
- Challenges and obstacles to development and current sustainable investment ecosystem in the DACH region
- Understanding and meeting the challenges of institutional investors facing impact investing
- Broadening impact investments accessibility for all types of investors and advisors
- Integrating sustainable investment criteria into the overall investment management process
- What processes have been developed for investing using Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)?
- How to define and measure the impact of capital investments in a truly sustainable future
- In-depth practices in sustainable investing
- The role of private banks in sustainable investing
- Future of venture philanthropy
- Key forecasts for the sustainable investing market
Sustainability Forum 2018
Date: The Sustainability Forum 2018 begins on 15 March 2018 at the Hilton Hotel.
Venue: HILTON FRANKFURT CITY CENTRE, Hochstrasse 4, 60313 Frankfurt
Tel: +49 89 1250 180 10