Munich, 15 and 16 September 2016
In this ongoing phase of negative or low returns on capital employed as a result of historically unprecedented market interventions of the European Central Bank, there is a steady decline in interest income in the fixed-income portfolios of institutional investors.
This has fundamental implications for the investment allocation of institutional investors.
The DACH ASSET ALLOCATION OPEN SPACE 2016 (DAAOS 2016) thus aims to throw light on the ample opportunities for investment within the sub-asset classes of alternative investments. The DAAOS shows investors, within defensive risk parameters, specific ways of countering the low level of interest rates by allocating capital to alternative investments outside the fixed-income universe.
The DAAOS 2016 is therefore conceived as a driving force for the final preparations of the 2017 asset allocations in cooperation with leading institutional investors, selected fund managers and service providers.
The DACH ASSET ALLOCATION OPEN SPACE 2016 is primarily aimed at key decision-makers in insurance firms and pension funds. The idea behind the event is to reach CIOs and CROs, heads of capital investment / heads of alternative investments and senior asset managers.
From the perspective of investors:
- Find out at first hand from top-class market players and colleagues from other institutional investors what the challenges are in asset allocation and what strategies are being followed to successfully invest in the alternative investments segment.
- Participants will have the opportunity to make new contacts and exchange ideas and information in an atmosphere of confidentiality.
- You will meet important market players from the areas of asset management as well as noted experts who can advise you regarding capital allocation and explain the various options open to you.
From the perspective of asset managers and experts:
- Position and represent your firm in front of the most important institutional investors in the DACH universe.
From the perspective of advisers and service providers:
- Make contact with key investors in the DACH region with a view to establishing new business relations.
The DACH ASSET ALLOCATION OPEN SPACE 2016 is aimed at key decision-makers in insurance firms and pension funds. The idea behind the event is to reach CIOs and CROs, heads of capital investment / heads of alternative investments and senior asset managers.
Topics discussed at the DAAOS:
- Improving asset allocation with alternatives from the perspective of investors and investment consultants
- Alternative investments in terms of diversification
- Risk models for alternative investments
- Private lending markets as an investment alternative
- Opportunities in real estate
- Investments in real assets/infrastructure
- Private equity: An important alternative in asset allocation?
- Incorporating ESG into asset allocation
- John Hess, Pavilion Alternative Group, Head of Strategy and Business Development
- Martin Schimmler, CVC Capital Partners, Managing Director
- Dr. Stefan Bund, Scope Ratings AG, Chief Analytical Officer und Mitglied des Vorstandes
- Frank Ackermann, AHP Capital Management GmbH, Managing Partner
- Dr. Theo Weber, BlackRock, Managing Director Direct Lending
- Chris Fowler, CVC Credit Partners, Managing Partner
- Laurent Bénard, Capzanine, Managing Partner
- Dr. Astrid Zwick, MunichRe, Head of Department Corporate Responsibility
- Viola Lutz, south pole group, Consultant
- Jennifer L. Wick, SGM Advisors, Director
- Frank Netscher, Scope Ratings AG, Senior Analyst Alternative Investments
- Jochen Schenk, Real I.S. AG Gesellschaft für Immobilien Assetmanagement, Vorstand
- Michael Morgenroth, CAERUS Debt Investments AG, Vorstand
- Dr. Henning Klöppelt, DC Values Investment Management GmbH& Co KG, Sprecher der Geschäftsführung
DACH Asset Allocation Open Space 2016 (DAAOS)
Date: The DAAOS begins on 15 September 2016 at 7 p.m. with an informal “networking dinner” at the conference hotel. The main event begins on 16 September 2016 at 9 a.m.
Venue: Hotel Vierjahreszeiten Kempinski, Maximilianstrasse 17, 80539 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49 89 614 656 – 43
Sponsors & Participants