Frankfurt am Main, 06. February 2018
About the GERMAN REAL ESTATE INVESTORS’ COUNCIL
- The GERMAN REAL ESTATE INVESTORS’ COUNCIL (GREIC) is an exclusive meeting for participants in the real estate investment community.
- GREIC brings together high-quality, institutional investors/LPs looking to deploy capital to the best-in-class GPs focused on inbound and outbound real estate investments.
- The audience: Decision-makers from the most active German LPs meet managing partners from leading real estate investment firms from across the globe
- The agenda: The most important themes driving real estate investment strategies as identified by the investor community and thought leaders from the industry
- The format: An informal full day gathering with top-level discussions addressing industry issues and new investment themes
- The GERMAN REAL ESTATE INVESTORS’ COUNCIL is the perfect arena for Germany’s most influential investors to interact with their peers and a selected group of invited senior fund managers.
Topics discussed at the GERMAN REAL ESTATE INVESTORS’ COUNCIL:
- Global markets perspective
Which major markets attract higher real estate investment volumes and why? What are the most promising markets for 2018?
- View on selected mature markets and new horizons
Impact of economic fundamentals and structural trends on property markets worldwide.
- Strategies to increase the value of real estate assets in institutional portfolios
Property and Asset Management: Proven methods and innovative strategies.
- The impact of environmental and sustainability factors on real estate investments
How are the drivers shaping the real estate industry? What is their impact on existing portfolios? Managing risks and seizing opportunities.
- Listed Real Estate
Overview of the European listed sector. Presentation of the FTSE EPRA/Nareit index.
- Tax structuring and successfully dealing with regulatory and legal burden
Successfully navigating complex structuring and regulatory issues in the current investment environment.
- Real estate debt
The role of non-bank lenders in real estate financing. Will the debt fund industry continue to offer attractive opportunities? What are the risks that could cut into investors’ returns?
- Natalie Howard, Partner, AgFe Group Limited
- Peter Kleingarn, Managing Partner, AIQUNITED
- Harald Strelen, Partner, AIQUNITED
- Yasotharan Pakasathanan, Chief Executive Officer, ampido GmbH
- Christian Molter, Managing Director, Arminius Kapitalgesellschaft mbH
- Mika Matikainen, Managing Partner, CapMan Real Estate
- Rüdiger Kimpel, Managing Director, CORESTATE Capital Holding S.A.
- Torsten Hollstein, Managing Director, CR Holding GmbH
- Dale Lattanzio, Managing Partner, DRC Capital LLP
- Dominique Moerenhout, CEO, European Public Real Estate Association
- Jan Segelhorst, Director, FERI Trust GmbH
- Robin Hubbard, Director, InfraRed Capital Partners
- Stuart Jackson, Managing Partner, InfraRed NF Investment Advisers Limited
- Hans Kang, Chief Investment Officer, InfraRed NF
- Sandra Ludwig, Managing Director, Institutional Investment Consulting Partners GmbH
- Tony Brown, CIO and Member of the M&G Real Estate Board, M&G Real Estate
- Jim Gott, Director, Nova Consulting Group Inc
- Keith Driver, Principal, Sustainable Development Capital LLP
- Dr. Joachim Schütz, Chief Economist, Swiss Finance & Property AG
We founded AIQUNITED (www.aiqunited.com) because you deserve superior and straightforward advisory services. An independent partner who exclusively represents your interests alone. In our company, you will be advised by partners who know you as well as your needs, and who provide assistance on an interdisciplinary level.
Committed, creative, reliable, and loyal – this is how we develop solutions, which are perfect for you.
We look forward to meeting you. United through excellence. AIQUNITED.
Founded in 2006 Arminius Group (www.arminiuskapital.de) is an independent fund, transaction and asset manager for commercial real estate investments in Germany.
We provide access to attractive investment opportunities across the entire risk-return spectrum as well as the complete capital structure. Since inception we structured, executed and closed transactions in excess of €4.5 billion, incl. €1.6 billion of mortgage-backed loans.
Arminius Group is a hybrid investor with a strong expertise on the loan as well the direct real estate side. Its internal asset management capabilities allow for an equity view on debt investments. It also puts ourselves into the position to replace and/ or take-over the borrower’s asset management set-up, should that become necessary.
CapMan (www.capman.com) is a leading investment and asset management company in Nordic private equity. We have built successful businesses contributing to the enrichment of society for over 25 years. We identify the most interesting investment strategies, which our dedicated investment partnerships implement. We serve the private equity industry and its investors on a broad scale. Our roots are Nordic but our footprint and our networks are truly international.
Businesses that flourish and markets and products that come together are the basis of a vibrant society. As a leading private equity investment and asset management company, we have shaped societies for more than 25 years by establishing new public companies, building international brands and reviving entire neighbourhoods. Our objective is to offer the best private equity experience by providing attractive returns and innovative solutions for our investors, as well as value adding services for professional investment partnerships, growth-oriented companies and tenants.
CR Holding GmbH (CR) (www.crmanagement.eu/)is a leading pan-European adviser, asset and investment manager focused on commercial real estate. It is privately-owned and independent with offices in eight countries across Europe and over 80 professionals covering real estate advisory and principal finance activities. It was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Its track record is spanning more than USD 30 bn of transactions across several business lines. CR’s key business areas are asset management advisory, technical advisory, transaction advisory, financial management/servicing, and capital markets advisory. Furthermore, its principal finance key areas are non-core and non-performing loan acquisitions, mid-market lending, special situations lending and private equity strategies.
EPRA, the European Public Real Estate Association (www.epra.com), is the voice of the publicly traded European real estate sector. With more than 250 members, covering the whole spectrum of the listed real estate industry (companies, investors and their suppliers), EPRA represents over EUR 430 billion of real estate assets* and 86% of the market capitalisation of the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index.
EPRA’s mission is to promote, develop and represent the European public real estate sector. We achieve this through the provision of better information to investors and stakeholders, active involvement in the public and political debate, improvement of the general operating environment, promotion of best practices and the cohesion and strengthening of the industry. Find out more about our activities on www.epra.com.
*European companies only
InfraRed (www.ircp.com) is a leading global investment manager focused on infrastructure and real estate. It operates worldwide from offices in London, Hong Kong, New York, Seoul and Sydney and has launched over 15 funds including two listed on the London Stock Exchange. With over 120 professionals, it manages in excess of USD 9 bn of equity in multiple private and listed funds, primarily for institutional investors across the globe.
Institutional Investment Consulting Partners (2ICP) (www.2ip.de) is one of the few independent globally consulting real estate boutiques for institutional clients. 2ICP helps investors by giving independent and expert advice and additionally by developing customised solutions for all stages of the investment cycle in direct and indirect real estate investments. Our team has extensive transaction and management experience in real estate and, as we can also call on independent research, we have an excellent understanding of real estate products and processes and can assess managers and products in both the selection and investment management phases.
2ICP is part of the Institutional Investment Group (2IG). With over 250 employees and assets under administration of approximately €16bn at present and more than 80 Real-Asset-Spezial Funds, 2IG is by far the biggest company in the field of administration of real asset funds.
Nova Consulting Group, Inc. (Nova) (www.novaconsulting.com) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing services in a wide-variety of real estate due diligence services.
Nova was founded in 1987, over the years we have grown and evolved as our clients’ needs have changed. One thing that hasn’t changed through the years is our commitment to service. Our number one priority at Nova is our clients’ needs.
Since Nova’s founding, we have grown to become one of the largest and most well respected firms in our industry. Experienced staff from all office locations are networked together to offer a wide spectrum of services. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, we are able to respond quickly to our clients need in any location.
Nova would not have enjoyed such success were it not for the dedicated group of professionals that make up our firm. Our staff has extensive experience in the engineering and environmental sciences. This expertise allows us to provide innovative and cost effective solutions for our clients in an ever changing world.
Swiss Finance & Property AG (SFP) (www.sfp.ch/en) is a specialized investment and advisory property company with a focus on asset management. It is publicly owned and independent with two offices in Switzerland and 57 employees. It was founded in 2001 and is based in Zug, Switzerland.
Overall, over CHF 4.0 bn of capital was procured. These funds were primarily used for investments in properties, property shares and property funds for its clients. The Swiss AGs finance activities provide advice regarding mergers and takeovers, equity funds for the financing of pension funds in private and public capital markets, property sales and property sales with lease back.
German Real Estate Investors’ Council 2018 (GREIC)
Date: The GREIC begins on 06 February at 8:30 a.m. with registration and coffee at the Airport Club Frankfurt. The main event begins at 9 a.m.
Venue: Airport Club Frankfurt GmbH, Frankfurt Airport Center, Hugo-Eckener-Ring, 60549 Frankfurt
Tel: +49 89 1250 180 10