Programme and Agenda
The full programme for the Sustainable Investor Summit Germany Forum 2020 is in development, in active collaboration with industry leaders and our Conference Advisory Board.
Below is a flavour of the opportunities, challenges and key dialogues which we shall explore during the conference. Please note that the agenda below is a draft and subject to change.
- World View Panel: Mainstreaming ESG & Impact Investing and How Is Investing for Impact Poised to Grow?
- The Board Perspective: ESG and Sustainability as a Strategic Agenda
- Public Policies & Regulation: EU Action Plan on Sustainable Finance and its Impact on the Financial Industry
- Capital Allocation: Integration, Portfolio Construction with ESG Integration and Impact
- Navigating Impact Measurement: How Can Investors Compete on Impact vs. Impact Measurement
- Impact Through Listed Equities: Opportunities and Challenges and the Rise of the ESG Activist
- Low Carbon Energy: The Energy Transition
- Private Equity and Venture Capital: Generating Alpha and Positive Impact
- Emerging Markets Debt: Private Credit as an Impact Lever
- Infrastructure: Pathway to Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Tech: Disruption and Improvements
- Water: Ocean Governance and Sustainable Water Management
- Gender Smart: Impact Investing with a Gender Lens
- Tech & Data: Industry 4.0 and Technological Innovations for a More Sustainable World